Beef Potato Salad
Prep + Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 8 fresh lettuce leaves
- 4 red potatoes, with skin, quartered
- ½ cup sliced radishes
- 2 ounces peppercorn dressing
- 4 ounces deli roasted beef
- In a saucepan, bring water to boil, add potatoes, allowing to cook until tender. Set aside to cool.
- In a salad bowl, tear lettuce and add radishes, cucumbers, and salad dressing. Toss to combine.
- Add roasted beef and potatoes, toss again until well mixed.
285 calories (12g protein, 37g carbohydrate, 10g fat, 251mg sodium) per serving