Prep + Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 3 large eggs
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, turn off heat, cover pot and let stand on hot burner for 8 minutes.
- Remove from stove, drain water and run cold water over eggs. Peel eggs, discarding two of the yolks. Place whole egg and the two whites in a bowl.
- Mash with a fork. Mix in celery, parsley, mustard, almonds and pepper.
173 calories (17g protein, 5g carbohydrate, 10g fat, 325mg sodium) per serving