Grilled Vegetables With Balsamic Dressing
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 2 yellow squash, quartered lengthwise
- 10 ounces asparagus, trimmed
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup arugula, chopped
- 1 cup mixed baby greens
- In a bowl, whisk balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic and rosemary to make dressing. Gradually whisk in oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to medium high. Brush onion, zucchini, yellow squash and asparagus with ½ of the balsamic dressing. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill vegetables until just cooked through, turning occasionally. Allow to cool slightly, then cut vegetables and place in large serving bowl.
- Add roasted bell pepper, arugula and greens; toss with enough remaining dressing to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
194 calories (4g protein, 14g carbohydrate, 13g fat, 31mg sodium) per serving