- 2½ cups broccoli, cut
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Bring a large skillet of water to a boil. Add broccoli and cook 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Add oil to dry skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger, garlic, lemon zest, red pepper and salt. Cook stirring constantly, until garlic begins to turn golden, about 1 minute.
- Stir in broccoli and cook until hot, about 1 minute.
111 calories (4g protein, 9g carbohydrate, 7g fat) per serving