Low-Fat Lemony Chocolate Truffles
- 5 ounces dark chocolate
- ¼ cup 2% milk
- 9 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup toasted walnuts, finely chopped
- ¾ cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- In small saucepan, combine dark chocolate and milk. Melt over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; allow mixture to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add chocolate, cranberries, walnuts, lemon zest, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Pour cocoa powder onto a plate. Using a rounded tablespoon, form mixture into balls and lightly roll each in cocoa powder to coat. Place balls on a plate. Chill until ready to serve.
87 calories (3g protein, 9g carbohydrate, 5g fat, 42mg sodium) per serving