Shrimp with Mango Relish
Prep + Cooking Time: 36 Minutes
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1¼ teaspoons each salt and ground pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled, deveined, and patted dry
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 tablespoons crystallized ginger, slivered
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large shallow bowl, combine 2 teaspoons oil, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add shrimp and toss to combine, then spread in a single layer on a large cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are just cooked.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine mango, red onion, ginger, lime zest, lime juice, and remaining 2 teaspoons oil and toss to coat.
- Divide shrimp among four dinner plates and top with mango relish.
218 calories (25g protein, 14g carbohydrate, 7g fat, 330mg sodium) per serving