Grilled Chicken with Goat Cheese & Apple
- 1 large Golden apple, julienned
- ¼ cup sliced sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint leaves
- 2 ounces soft goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken, breast halves
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Mix together apple, onion, vinegar, oil and mint into small bowl. Stir in cheese, cover and chill.
- Combine salt, black pepper, red pepper and cumin in small bowl. Sprinkle on chicken. Grill 12 to 16 minutes, flipping once, until cooked through.
- Top each breast with 2 tablespoons of apple-cheese mixture.
276 calories (37g protein, 7g carbohydrate, 10.5g fat, 1g fiber, 378mg sodium) per serving