- ½ pound bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut up
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- Assorted fruits, for dipping
- In a large microwavable bowl, combine chocolate and butter. Microwave on medium for 2 minutes; whisk until smooth.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat water, milk and corn syrup over medium-high heat just until small bubbles appear around edge of pan. Whisk milk mixture into chocolate mixture until smooth. Serve fondue with fruit.
190 calories (1g protein, 21g carbohydrate, 12g fat, 10mg sodium) per serving