Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes and Herbs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add tomatoes to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes. Remove the tomatoes and drain. Wipe pan clean.
- Whisk eggs with salt and pepper until well blended.
- Pour eggs and tomatoes into frying pan, stirring constantly over low heat. When eggs begin to get firm, add dill and continue stirring.
- When eggs have reached the desired degree of doneness, place on warm plates and serve immediately.
137 calories (10g protein, 2g carbohydrate, 10g fat, 247mg sodium) per serving