Fresh Fruit with Raspberry Lime Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 lime
- 1½ cups reduced-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- Assorted fresh fruits for dipping (Cut melon, banana, kiwi slices, pear)
- Place raspberries in sieve set over bowl. With back of spoon, mash and press raspberries through sieve into bowl; discard seeds. From lime, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice.
- Add lime peel and juice, yogurt and sugar to bowl with raspberry puree and stir to combine. If not serving right away, cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
- To serve, spoon sauce into serving bowl and place together with fruit on large platter.
55 calories (3g protein, 10g carbohydrate, 1g fat, 15mg sodium) per serving