Spicy Thai Salmon
Prep + Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon Thai red chili paste
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 skinless salmon fillets, pin bones removed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Cooked jasmine rice (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine the chili paste, lime juice, coriander, and ginger until blended. Brush mixture over both sides of salmon, then season with salt.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add salmon fillets, rounded side down, and cook until browned, about 4 minutes. Turn fillets and cook another 3 to 5 minutes, or until desired doneness. Serve with jasmine rice, if desired.
250 calories (39g protein, 1g carbohydrate, 10g fat) per serving