Tuna and White Bean Salad
Prep + Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 6-ounce can tuna in olive oil
- 1 15-ounce can white cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion, halved
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2½ cups coarsely chopped arugula leaves
- Drain tuna and transfer to a large bowl. Reserve the olive oil.
- Place beans, red onion, tomatoes, and parsley in bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of the reserved olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and pepper, and toss to combine. Stir in arugula and serve.
305 calories (16g protein, 31g carbohydrate, 13g fat) per serving