Eggs en Cocotte With Spinach
- 2 ounces fresh spinach, chopped
- 4 medium eggs
- 4 tablespoons milk
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray four ovenproof ramekins with nonstick spray.
- Divide spinach among ramekins. Add an egg and 1 tablespoon milk to each ramekin. Season with salt and pepper, and top with Parmesan.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet, and bake in preheated oven for 6 minutes. Serve immediately.
150 calories (13g protein, 2g carbohydrate, 10g fat) per serving