Watermelon Lime Slush
- 8 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- Lemon-lime soda, chilled (optional)
- In a blender, add the watermelon, lime juice, and sugar in batches, and blend until smooth. Pour into a shallow freezer-proof pan.
- Cover and freeze until ice crystals form around the edges, about 30 minutes. Stir the ice crystals into the center of the pan and return to freezer. Repeat every 20 minutes or until slushy, about 90 minutes.
- To serve, spoon ¾ cup into chilled bowls. Add lemon-lime soda, if desired.
59 calories (1g protein, 16g carbohydrate, 0g fat, 1mg sodium) per serving