Veggie Bean Wrap
- 2 green or red bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 mangos, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- ˝ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 4 10-inch tortillas
- In a nonstick pan, sauté bell peppers and onion for 5 minutes over medium heat. Add beans, stir well. Reduce heat to low and simmer about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine mangos, lime juice, cilantro, and avocado. Reserve ˝ of mixture for topping.
- Fill warmed tortillas with bean mixture and mango mixture.
- Fold ends of the tortillas over, rolling up to make wraps. Top veggie bean wraps with remaining mango mixture.
531 calories (17g protein, 92g carbohydrate, 12g fat, 329mg sodium) per serving