High-Fiber Apple and Berry Crumble
- 4 slices wholemeal bread, crumbled
- 2 ounces rolled oats
- 2 ounces ground almonds
- 2 large apples, unpeeled, cored, and roughly chopped
- 7 ounces fresh mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- ½ cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Low-fat yogurt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, combine crumbled bread, oats, and almonds, and mix well. Set aside.
- In an ovenproof dish, place apple chunks, top with berries, and pour in the apple juice.
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture evenly over the fruit, then drizzle honey on top. Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with yogurt, if desired.
182 calories (5g protein, 27g carbohydrate, 6g fat, 295mg sodium) per serving