Banana Chocolate Pudding With Graham Crackers
- 4 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 large ripe banana, sliced
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups 1% milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Divide graham cracker crumbs among 6 custard cups, pressing crumbs into bottom. Lay banana slices on top, reserving a few slices for garnish.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt. Stir in milk. Whisk over medium heat until mixture thickens and comes to a boil. Cook 1 more minute, then remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour pudding into prepared custard cups. Cover and chill for 2 hours. Top with reserved banana slices before serving.
370 calories (7g protein, 63g carbohydrate, 10g fat, 152mg sodium) per serving