Chicken and Broccoli Bow-Tie Pasta
Category: Pastas & Rice
Prep + Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 12 ounces skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta
- 12 ounces frozen broccoli
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Italian cheese
- Add olive oil to a large warmed skillet. Add chopped onion and minced garlic. Reduce heat to low and brown slowly.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil for pasta and small pot of water for chicken. Add chicken, cut up in small strips, boil for 4 minutes or until cooked through and set aside. Boil pasta for 5 minutes. Add broccoli to pasta and cook another 5 minutes. Add chicken to onion and garlic.
- Drain pasta. Add chicken mixture to pasta. Stir in butter and shredded cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Top with grated cheese.
196 calories (15g protein, 24g carbohydrate, 4g fat, 157mg sodium) per serving