Pizza Meat Loaf
Category: Pastas & Rice
Prep + Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ¾ cup spaghetti sauce¼ cup Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup green peppers, chopped
- ¼ cup onion, minced
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease 9-inch pie plate with vegetable oil. Pat turkey into pie plate.
- Place turkey in oven; bake until turkey no longer remains pink, about 17 to 20 minutes.
- Top baked turkey with spaghetti sauce, cheese, and vegetables.
- Return turkey to oven and heat until cheese is melted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
255 calories (14g fat, 376mg sodium) per serving