- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 taco shells
- ½ cup reduced-fat Monterery Jack cheese, coarsely grated
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- ¾ cup prepared tomato salsa
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sauté 5 minutes, until softened. Increase heat to medium-high and add ground chicken. Cook chicken aout 3 minutes, until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle flour over chicken mixture and stir until blended. Stir in undrained chopped green chilies, chili powder and salt; continue cooking, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Spoon chicken mixture into taco shells. Sprinkle each with grated cheese and top with shredded lettuce. Spoon salsa over lettuce and serve.
360 calories (30g protein, 25g carbohydrate, 15g fat, 600mg sodium) per serving