Smoked Turkey and Black Bean Salad
Prep + Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 3 cups diced, cooked smoked turkey breast
- 1 (15½ ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1½ cups fresh corn kernels
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup diced green bell pepper
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 4 cups arugula
- In a bowl, combine the turkey, beans, corn, red pepper, green pepper, and onion. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the tomato juice, lemon juice, lime juice, oil, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add dressing to turkey mixture and toss to combine.
- Divide arugula among 4 plates and top with turkey salad.
290 calories (24g protein, 35g carbohydrate, 6g fat) per serving