Beef Vegetable Soup
Category: Soups & Stews
Prep + Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup canned low-sodium diced tomatoes
- 4 ounces cooked beef, cubed
- ¾ teaspoon low-sodium beef base
- 4 cups water
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Saute onion 3 minutes.
- Add frozen vegetables, tomatoes, beef, beef base, and water. Simmer 12 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
168 calories (8g protein, 7g carbohydrate, 12g fat, 134mg sodium) per serving