Smoked Turkey and Bean Salad
Prep + Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded mesquite-smoked turkey breast
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup canned pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 small green onions, finely sliced
- 8 Boston lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add turkey, cannellini beans, pinto beans, sugar snap peas, cherry tomatoes, and green onions, and toss well.
- Line each plate with 2 lettuce leaves. Spoon salad over lettuce, and serve.
334 calories (28g protein, 24g carbohydrate, 14g fat, 872mg sodium) per serving