Tofu and Snow Pea Salad
Prep + Cooking Time: 1 Hr 5 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 10 ounces extra-firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, mix together the chili sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce, and garlic. Add tofu, and chill 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, bring a small pot of water to a boil. Add snow peas and cook 2 minutes. Drain, set aside and let cool.
- In a salad bowl, toss the peas, cabbage, and peanuts with tofu and marinade. Serve immediately.
153 calories (9g protein, 9g carbohydrate, 9g fat, 291mg sodium) per serving