Vegetarian Soba Noodle Salad
Prep + Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 8 ounces dry soba noodles
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cups julienned zucchini
- 2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated carrots
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Rinse with cold water, drain, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, honey, lime juice, and garlic. Slowly whisk in oil.
- Add noodles, zucchini, bell peppers, carrots, scallions, and sesame seeds, and toss well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
274 calories (12g protein, 43g carbohydrate, 6g fat, 378mg sodium) per serving