Grilled Honey-Soy Chicken
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a shallow baking dish, combine soy sauce, honey, miso, garlic, oil, and red-pepper flakes. Add chicken, turn to coat, cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Season chicken with salt. Discard marinade.
- Grill chicken 10 minutes, turning once, and cook 8 minutes longer or until cooked through.
203 calories (40g protein, 4g carbohydrate, 3g fat, 425mg sodium) per serving