Peanut Butter-Caramel Apples with Vanilla Ice-Cream
- 1 12-ounce jar caramel ice-cream topping
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup water
- 2½ pounds Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced into ½-inch thick wedges
- 10 scoops vanilla ice-cream
- Coat the inside of a 4-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Add caramel, peanut butter and water, and whisk until smooth. Add apples and stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 3 to 4 hours. Divide among serving plates and top with a scoop of ice-cream before serving.
260 calories (5g protein, 42g carbohydrate, 8g fat) per serving