Deviled Chicken Thighs
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
- ½ cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine vinegar and hot pepper sauce. Add chicken and seal bag; tossing to coat chicken. Set aside and let marinate 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, on waxed paper, combine breadcrumbs, parsley, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Drain and pat dry chicken with paper towel. Lightly brush chicken with mustard, then coat with breadcrumb mixture.
- Spray a large ovenproof nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add chicken, cook 4 minutes on one side. Turn chicken, then place skillet in oven and bake until cooked through and crisp, about 6 to 7 minutes.
217 calories (23g protein, 11g carbohydrate, 9g fat) per serving