Grapefruit and Orange Salad
Prep + Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- Juice from ½ medium orange
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- 1 medium ruby red grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium orange, peeled and sectioned
- ¼ cup whole pecans
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine orange juice and sugar, and stir.
- In a large bowl, place grapefruit and orange. Add juice mixture and toss to coat. Top with pecans, mint leaves, and cinnamon.
76 calories (1g protein, 9g carbohydrate, 4g fat, 0mg sodium) per serving