Roasted Rosemary Fingerling Potatoes
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons minced garlic
- 1½ tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss potatoes with oil, garlic, rosemary, and salt.
- On a nonstick baking sheet, arrange potatoes so they don't touch, and roast in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until tender inside, turning potatoes occasionally.
138 calories (3g protein, 27g carbohydrate, 2g fat, 106mg sodium) per serving