Grilled Tuna Sandwich
Prep + Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 4 tuna fillets
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup non-fat salad dressing
- 8 large arugula leaves
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 large whole grain sandwich buns
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Spray grill grate with non-stick cooking spray. Season tuna fillets with salt and pepper.
- Grill each tuna fillet for about 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Spread about 1½ tablespoons of the dressing on each side of the roll. Next add two slices of arugula and tomato and top with tuna. Season to taste.
372 calories (39g protein, 37g carbohydrate, 6g fat, 555mg sodium) per serving