- 1½ pounds new red potatoes, halved
- ¼ cup fat-free half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup low-fat milk
- In a medium saucepan of water, add potatoes and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a gentle boil, and cook 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and return to pan.
- Mash potatoes until broken up. Fold in half-and-half, sour cream, butter, salt, and enough milk to reach desired consistency.
86 calories (2g protein, 15g carbohydrate, 2g fat, 170mg sodium) per serving