Tuna Salad Wraps
Prep + Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 6-ounce cans tuna, drained
- ½ cup non-fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup finely diced celery
- ¼ cup finely diced sweet onion
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas
- 4 lettuce leaves, shredded
- 4 large slices ripe tomato
- In a mixing bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, celery and onion.
- Lay tortillas out and divide tuna mixture among the tortillas, spreading it out in the center of each tortilla. Divide shredded lettuce among tortillas and top with a slice of tomato. Tightly roll each tortilla into a cylinder, ending with seam side down.
- Cut wraps in half on the diagonal and serve.
327 calories (25g protein, 31g carbohydrate, 10g fat, 643mg sodium) per serving