Grilled Turkey Burgers
- ½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons red pepper sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1½ pounds ground turkey
- 1 tomato, cut into 4 slices
- 4 whole-wheat hamburger buns, lightly toasted
- Mustard, for serving
- Preheat grill to medium.
- In a large bowl, combine breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, chives, scallions, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Add turkey and lightly mix with hands. Shape turkey mixture into 4 patties, about 1-inch thick each.
- Place patties on cooking grate over direct heat and grill 5 to 6 minutes. Turn patties and continue grilling another 5 to 6 minutes or until cooked through.
- Layer 1 tomato slice on the bottom of each bun. Top each with a turkey burger and the other half of the bun. Serve with mustard.
410 calories (30g protein, 32g carbohydrate, 18g fat) per serving