Roasted Potatoes with Herbs
- 2 pounds baby potato mix (purple, red creamers, white creamers)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, oil, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper, and toss well. Arrange potatoes in single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Roast in preheated oven, turning occasionally, until lightly browned and tender, about 23 to 25 minutes.
142 calories (4g protein, 27g carbohydrate, 2g fat, 396mg sodium) per serving