Sauteed Chicken Cutlets
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- Place breasts between wax paper and flatten with a mallet.
- Season chicken cutlets with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken cutlets and lower heat to medium. Cook until well-browned on one side, about 4 to 5 minutes. Turn cutlets over and cook 2 to 3 minutes more.
202 calories (33g protein, 0g carbohydrate, 7g fat, 238mg sodium) per serving