Salmon Fillets with Herb and Cream
Prep + Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
- ½ cup low-fat plain yogurt, unsweetened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup prepared mustard
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- ¾ pound salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, mayonnaise and mustard. Stir in thyme, oregano, and basil.
- Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet, and spread with mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with dill.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until salmon flakes with a fork.
420 calories (37g protein, 5g carbohydrate, 28g fat, 891mg sodium) per serving