- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup heavy or whipping cream
- ½ cup light or dark corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In saucepan, stir together brown sugar, cream, corn syrup and butter; heat to boiling over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 2 minutes until mixture is syrupy.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in vanilla. Serve warm or transfer to heatproof container and cover and refrigerate up to 1 week.
85 calories (0g protein, 14g carbohydrate, 3g fat, 0g fiber, 25mg sodium) per tablespoon