- 6 egg yolks
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2¼ cups mascarpone cheese
- 24 ladyfingers
- 1½ cups brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a medium bowl, combine yolks, sugar and vanilla, and beat until smooth. Fold mascarpone into yolk mixture. Set aside.
- Dip 12 ladyfingers quickly in coffee and arrange across the bottom of an 8" X 8" dish. Spread half the mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers.
- Repeat with remaining ladyfingers and mascarpone. Cover and chill overnight. Sprinkle with cocoa before serving.
306 calories (9g protein, 36g carbohydrate, 26g fat, 96mg sodium) per serving