Banana Oat Pancakes
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup unbleached flour
- ¼ cup soy flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1½ cups plain soymilk
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, unbleached flour, soy flour and baking powder. Add soymilk and blend. Fold in bananas.
- Pour batter by ¼ cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle. Cook for about 2 minutes, or until bubbles form on top of pancake.
- Turn and cook until second side is golden brown, about 1 minute.
- Serve with maple syrup or applesauce.
70 calories (2g protein, 13g carbohydrate, 1g fat, 10mg sodium) per serving