Broccoli and Cheese
- 24 ounces broccoli
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- salt, to taste
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- Steam broccoli for 5 to 10 minutes until tender. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine cream cheese, butter or margarine, salt and pepper. Melt mixture in microwave for 30 seconds or stovetop for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir broccoli in cheese sauce and add shredded cheddar cheese. Heat another 1 to 2 minutes, if necessary, to melt cheddar.
123 calories (9g protein, 6g carbohydrate, 7g fat, 404mg sodium) per serving