Avocado Garden Salad
Prep + Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 3 ripe tomatoes, cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, partially peeled and cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1/3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ripe California avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/8-inch thick slices
- In a large serving bowl, combine salad greens, tomatoes, onions, cucumber, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, garlic powder, black pepper and salt. Toss well.
- Arrange avocado slices on top of salad. Brush remaining lemon juice and serve immediately.
97 calories (3g protein, 10g carbohydrate, 5g fat, 216mg sodium) per serving