Herbed Jasmine Rice
Category: Pastas & Rice
Prep + Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped, mixed fresh herbs (thyme, chives, sage, parsley)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Cook rice, stirring occasionally, for about 10 to 15 minutes. Drain.
- Toss rice with olive oil and herbs and season with salt and pepper.
103 calories (2g protein, 19g carbohydrate, 2g fat, 150mg sodium) per serving