- 1 package graham crackers, crushed
- ½ cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press crumb mixture into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate crust.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs and egg yolk. Stir in vanilla.
- Remove crust from refrigerator and pour cheese mixture into pie crust. Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes, or until filling is set.
503 calories (8g protein, 39g carbohydrate, 35g fat, 452mg sodium) per serving