Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Category: Pastas & Rice
Prep + Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 12-inch pre-baked pizza crust
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup diced grilled chicken
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place pizza crust on cookie sheet. Spread with barbecue sauce, then scatter chicken, red pepper, green pepper and onion on top evenly. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
476 calories (27g protein, 56g carbohydrate, 16g fat, 993mg sodium) per serving