Prep + Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- ½ pound spaghetti
- 8 ounces Italian salad dressing
- ½ tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ onion, chopped
- ½ cucumber, peeled and chopped
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook until al dente. Rinse in cool water, drain.
- In a large bowl place chopped tomatoes, green bell pepper, onion and cucumber. Mix in Cheddar cheese, and salad seasoning.
- Add pasta to vegetables and pour salad dressing. Toss well to coat. Chill before serving.
298 calories (8g protein, 26 carbohydrate, 18g fat, 309mg sodium) per serving