Grilled Sea Bass
Prep + Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- lemon pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 2 pounds sea bass
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, lemon pepper and salt. Sprinkle seasonings onto the fish.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add butter, garlic and parsley. Remove from heat when butter has melted, and set aside.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Grill fish for 7 minutes, then turn, drizzle with butter mixture. and cook another 7 minutes, or until fish flakes.
233 calories (28g protein, 1g carbohydrate, 12g fat, 277mg sodium) per serving