Tuna Steaks with Sun-dried Tomatoes
Prep + Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon peppercorn dressing
- 4 4-ounces raw, fresh tuna steaks
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley, for garnish
- In a pan, using 1 teaspoon olive oil, saute sun-dried tomatoes for 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix dijon mustard and peppercorn dressing
- Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in pan, coat both sides of tuna with mustard and dressing and cook 2 minutes on each side, or until just done.
- Separate sun-dried tomatoes among 4 plates, transfer tuna steak to plate, and garnish each tuna with a sprig of parsley.
140 calories (11g protein, 8g carbohydrate, 8g fat, 410mg sodium) per serving