Roasted Cajun Potatoes
- 2½ pounds medium red potatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges. In a large bowl, combine oil, shallots, garlic, salt, paprika, cayenne and pepper; add potatoes and toss to coat. Place in greased roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450°F for 45 to 50 minutes or until tender and golden brown, turning every 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.