Prep + Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups croutons, divided
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon prepared Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Crush 5 or 6 of the croutons in a deep mixing bowl. Add garlic, mustard, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Blend thoroughly in a mixer and slowly add olive oil until creamy.
- Pour dressing over lettuce, add parmesan, remaining croutons, toss and serve.
171 calories (4g protein, 14g carbohydrate, 11g fat, 268mg sodium) per serving